Dr. Soheil Samimi has had nearly 30 years of experience in Orthopaedic Surgery and is committed to providing the best possible comprehensive Orthopaedic care with individualized attention to each patient.
Specializing in a variety of procedures including arthroscopy and total joint replacement, Dr. Samimi has the professional expertise and experience to help you decide which treatment is best for you. After graduating amongst the top of his class in medical school, Dr. Samimi went on to successfully complete his Orthopaedic Surgery residency at the North Middlesex Hospital in London, England.
Dr. Samimi has been an author on multiple published peer- reviewed papers and has presented his research on numerous occasions. Dr. Samimi is actively involved in academics through his role as Chief Clinical Instructor of Orthopaedic Surgery at the Doctor’s Hospital of West Covina Podiatric Residency program. Dr. Samimi is a fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons and International College of Surgeons and is a Qualified Medical Examiner (QME).
- Sports Medicine
- General Orthopedics (General Orthopaedic Surgery)
- Joint Reconstruction
- Hip and Knee Replacement
- Shoulder Replacement
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Injuries: Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist, Hand, Hip, Knee, Ankle, Foot
- Orthopaedic Trauma and Fracture Management
- Medical Degree (MD): National U. of Iran, Tehran
- Orthopaedic Residency: North Middlesex Hospital, London, England
- Chief of Orthopaedic Surgery |Doctor’s Hospital of West Covina
- Fellow Royal College of Surgeons (FRCSEd)
- Fellow International College of Surgeons (FICS)
- Qualified Medical Evaluator (QME)
- Doctor’s Hospital of West Covina
- Monrovia Memorial Hospital
- East Valley Medical Center
- Health for Humanity (International non-profit organization working towards global health)